- Christmas is almost here! I can believe the holidays have snuck up on me already. Luckily, I started getting things started back in September so it wouldn’t be so crazy for me with a newborn during the holiday season.Yeah, you read that right – I started shopping and preparing in SEPTEMBER. It sounds crazy but I am so glad that I did it. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love to go all out. One of my favorite things to do is craft and make new decorations to fill the house. Today I’m sharing a list of 15 awesome decorations that I’ve had my eye on lately. Enjoy!
- Yarn Wrapped Christmas Trees / Covered in Mod Podge
- Coffee Filter Wreath / Covered in Mod Podge
- Terra Cotta Snowman / One Creative Mommy
- Chalkboard Art Printables / Second Chance to Dream
- DIY Burlap Placemats / Second Chance to Dream
- Felt Christmas Wreath / Occasionally Crafty
- Snowman Craft / Premeditated Leftovers
- DIY Frosted Glass Gold Trim Vase / Mom Endeavors
- DIY Winter Berry Wreath / Mom Endeavors
- DIY Mercury Glass Christmas Trees / A Night Owl Blog
- Easy & Inexpensive Joy Wreath / Songbirds and Buttons
- No-Sew Tablecloth Tree Skirt / A Night Owl Blog
- Joy to the World Christmas Wreath / A Night Owl Blog
- DIY Decorative Tulle Winter Wreath / Savings Lifestyle.com
- DIY Flocked Mini Topiary Trees / Madigan Made
If you’ve got a fun Christmas craft (or you’ve shared one on your blog)
please leave the link below so everyone can check it out!
Let’s get crafting!