If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have seen my pictures of this Green Pepper Casserole. Right now it’s my favorite dish to make during the week – we had it TWICE last week – that’s how much we love it! It’s easy, delicious, and only cooks in the oven for 25 minutes. Now to me folks, that’s a winner! A few of my Instagram buddies asked me to share.. so ladies (and gents), here ya go:
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 2 Green Peppers (chopped)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (I use frozen cubes from Walmart)
- 1 Package Microwaveable Long Grain and Wild Rice - Uncle Bens
- 1 Jar (24oz) Spaghetti Sauce - I use Preggo
- 4 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Add Beef, green peppers and garlic cubes to a skillet - cook until meat is done.
- Drain skillet, add in rice, sauce, and 2 cups cheese. Stir Well.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with 2 cups cheese.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
Step-by-Step pinnable photo (pin it for later!):