Hope you’re having an incredible day so far! I’m excited to show you how to make this adorable, easy, rustic Fall centerpiece! Not only is this a fun DIY centerpiece post, it’s also a giveaway, and a Fall blog hop! I’m going to be including some links below so you can check out some other great fall-focused posts from a few amazing ladies!
Now, for the centerpiece!
- Wooden Crate – I’m using a wine box found on clearance at the craft store! If you’re using a wine box, just remove the top and you’re good to start crafting!
- Galvanized Letters – I also picked these up at the craft store. They’re fairly inexpensive and will really add that rustic element to your centerpiece.
- White Craft Paint – I love the pop of the galvanized letters against the white of this centerpiece. I used a simple white craft paint for this project, a bottle should only cost a few dollars at the store!
- Multi-Purpose Glue – You’ll need a glue that can adhere metal to wood for this project.
- Faux Pumpkin Mix – There are a variety of these to fill your box with, I chose a mix of pumpkins and pinecones for ours.
- If you’re using a wine box, slide out the top.
- Paint your box with the white craft paint, allow to dry.
- Grab your galvanized letters, and lay them out exactly how you’d like on the box.
- One by one, begin to glue your letters. When finished, place a large big item (like a book) on top of the letters for a few minutes until they’re set.
- Once your letters are properly adhered, grab your pumpkin mix and begin placing them inside the box.
So cute, right? And it’s so simple to make! I hope you grab the supplies on your next run to the craft store and try making one for your Autumn centerpiece!
But, don’t worry – the fun doesn’t stop here! We’ve also got a giveaway for you (yay)! I’m teaming up with a lot of amazing ladies to offer a $100 PayPal Cash Giveaway!
Enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter below:
And, be sure to check out these ladies and their Fall + Halloween posts:
No Sew Unicorn Halloween Costume | Taz and Belly
Costume Round Up | Positively Oakes
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches | My Life Well Loved
Halloween Recipe | Life in the Green House
Halloween Decor | Lauren McBride Blog
DIY Fall Centerpiece | Kendall Rayburn Blog
DIY Halloween Zombie Costume | Lipstick Heels and a Baby
Halloween / Fall Outfit Inspiration | Dani Marie Blog
5 Fall Beauty Trends Anyone Can Pull Off | Meg O. On the Go
Halloween Mommy and Me Activities | Lipgloss and Crayons
Love this post? Pin it for later here: