This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars, Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #BOOItForward #PawfectBOO #CollectiveBias
Hope you’re having a great day so far! I am SO excited about today’s post because I’ll be showing you how to make the ultimate BOO kit! As you may know, I absolutely love animals, and happen to have three cats at home! Today we’ll be making a kitty-focused BOO kit for you to surprise a friend or neighbor with!
If you’ve never heard of BOO’ing, it’s simple – create a gift, deliver it secretly, and BOO it forward! For our kitty BOO DIY we’ll be creating the container that it comes in. I wanted to do a DIY because it really adds a more personal touch.
DIY BOO Crate:
- Small wooden crate
- White Craft Paint
- Orange Craft Paint
- Wooden add-ons (I chose pumpkins and “BOO”)
- Foam Brushes
- Wood / Super Glue
- Paint wooden crate with white craft paint.
- Paint wooden elements.
- After dried, arrange wooden elements where you want them on your crate, secure with wood glue.
- Get ready to fill your BOO kit!
Now that you’ve got your BOO crate made, it’s time to fill it with goodies! I picked up everything at Walmart in the cat aisle. I chose items that my cats all love, and items I know my friends cat will love, too!
For your kit, you’ll need:
- American Greetings® tissue paper in white, orange, and black
- Temptations® classic treats for cats tasty chicken flavor 6.3oz
- Temptations® classic treats for cats savory salmon flavor 6.3oz
- SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Chicken Paté
Steps to put your kit together:
- Stuff your BOO kit with tissue paper
- Add in all of the goodies you purchased
- Print out a free BOO’d card to include
- Secretly deliver it to a friend
Cute, right? I know that if I opened up my door and saw this adorable BOO kit outside, I’d be so surprised! Now that the BOO kit is delivered, I can’t wait to see if the person who receives it decides to BOO it forward, too!
Have YOU ever created a BOO kit?
Be sure to print out the free BOO’d card if you create one this year!
Love this BOO kit? Be sure to pin it for later here: