Keep scrolling for some delicious New Year’s Eve Cocktails!
Man, I just cannot believe New Year’s Eve is right around the corner. I feel like this entire year has just flown by. Every New Year’s Eve my husband and I stay up and cheers with a glass of champagne. This year I’m thinking about spicing things up and trying our a new cocktail! So, I’ve rounded up a list of some delicious New Year’s Eve Cocktails for you to try! Take a peek at the list below and find something new to try this New Year’s!
Twenty-Five New Year’s Eve Cocktails
- Chambord Royale – Cooking With Curls
- Green Candy Cane Crush Peppermint Martini Recipe – A Magical Mess
- Pomegranate Martini – Cooking on the Front Burners
- Cranberry Margaritas – Baking Beauty
- Champagne Margaritas – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cinnamon Roll Cocktail – Kendall Rayburn
- Rosemary and Grapefruit Cocktail – Lipgloss and Crayons
- Chocolate Love Cheesecake Mixed Drink – A Magical Mess
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini – Home. Made. Interest.
- Mimosa with Grand Marnier – My Turn for Us
- Black Cherry Cream – Kendall Rayburn
- Chai Infused White Russian Cocktail – The Lemon Bowl
- Whiskey Champagne Cocktail – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Blue Margaritas – Baking Beauty
- Colorful Licorice Cocktails – Kendall Rayburn
- Sour Apple Mint Drink Cocktail – A Magical Mess
- Ruby Red Jubilee Cocktail – Savory Experiments
- New Year’s Eve Party: Pineapple Champagne Punch Recipe – Lipgloss and Crayons
- KINKY Bubbles – Cooking With Curls
- Sparkling Raspberry Fizz – Kendall Rayburn
- Peppermint Dream Holiday Cocktail – Mom Endeavors
- Blue Cosmopolitan – My Turn for Us
- Cocoa Snickerdoodle RumChata Martini – A Magical Mess
- Raspberry Daiquiri – Baking Beauty
- Adult Root Beer Float – Kendall Rayburn
What do YOU do on New Year’s Eve?
PS: If you have kids at home, be sure to print out our New Year’s Eve Activity Sheet for them to complete on New Years Eve!
Love this post? Pin for later: