This post contains affiliate links.
Can you BELIEVE Christmas is NEXT MONDAY? Man, I can’t believe how fast it snuck up on me! I went out shopping this past weekend and *almost* have everything we need. But I still need to pick up a few things for some other family members and after that I’ll be all set!
When I was online doing some shopping I came across some of the cutest gifts and I just had to compile them all with you to share (just in case you’re last-minute like me). 😉
Holiday Gift Ideas for Her
- Elemis Sparkling Beauty – Normal/Combination | I absolutely love Elemis products and have for some time. I recently received this Sparkling Beauty kit and I am in love with the way it makes my skin feel. My face has never been clearer, softer, or more moisturized. The kit comes with: Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml, Soothing Apricot Toner 50ml, NEW Hydra-Boost Serum 10ml, and Hydra-Balance Day Cream 50ml. The Hydra-Boost is great for small dry spots I tend to get in these harsh Michigan winters – it instantly delivers moisture exactly where I need it the most. I cannot recommend this set enough!
- Happy Holidays Bath Collection | Who wouldn’t love some rest and relaxation with these fun spa items? I love the packaging, and the product is just lovely!
- Keurig K200 Coffee Maker, Oasis | This baby is on my wish list this year. I’m a full-on coffee lover so the fact that we don’t already have a Keurig is kind of mind-blowing. Here’s hoping Santa sees this wish list!
- Come In and Get Cozy Doormat | How adorable is this doormat? I thought it was just too cute!
- Blue Agave Filled Candle | This candle smells so amazing, and it’s a great price-point, too! I asked you guys on Instagram what your favorite family gift to give is, and so many of you said candles! This one in particular is perfect for holiday gifting!
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Matte Gold | If you work from home, you need a great pair of headphones to get you through the day. I love listening to music while I work, and I have an older version of these headphones and they’re just sublime. Be sure to check them out if you’re looking for a great gift to give to anyone who loves listening to music!
- Burberry by Burberry Eau de Parfum Women’s Spray Perfume | If I had to choose one perfume to wear for the rest of my life, it’d be this one. I’ve had this in my bathroom since high school and I keep re-purchasing it year after year.
- Canvas Daydream Believer Bag | This adorable bag could be used when grocery shopping, going to the gym, running errands, and so much more! I just love the script lettering and small details that make this so unique!
- Women’s Chaia Suede Moccasin Slippers | These slippers are my absolute favorite! They’re under $25 and seriously the most comfortable slippers I’ve ever worn. They are so plush and soft, and your feet just sink right into them. So many people on my gift list are getting these!
- Pink Eyelashes Mug | How adorable is this mug? Perfect for that morning cup of coffee! Or it could even be part of a gift basket!
Are YOU still doing holiday shopping?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: