This post contains affiliate links. Keep scrolling to see our list of Holiday Gifts for Her.
Hope you’re having a great holiday season! As requested, I’m sharing my ideas for the perfect Holiday Gift Ideas for Her! These are some of my personal favorite items and some of my favorite-to-gift items. Take a peek below and let me know if you find anything that will check someone off your shopping list! Whether you’re shopping for your mother, friend, aunt, wife, etc – she’ll love everything on this list!
Holiday Gifts for Her
- Cozy Slippers – these slippers are my absolute favorites! They are SO comfortable it feels like you’re walking on a cloud, and they’re $20!
- Nicholas Sparks, Every Breath – have a reader on your shopping list? This book (and everything else by Nicholas Sparks) is just wonderful! It’s such a great read! You can check out the message board HERE, and connect with Nicholas Sparks on Instagram | F
- Felicity Bracelet Sleeve Ruffle Perfect Wrap Dress in Enchanting – this gorgeous dress from Leota is perfect to gift this holiday! This dress is washing machine friendly which is on every gal’s dream wardrobe must-haves. I love the pattern and fit and think this is the kind of dress that can make any lady feel like a million bucks!
- I Am Very Busy Planner – How adorable is this planner? The perfect gift for anyone who likes to stay organized!
- Large Caboodle – This Caboodle is perfect for storing makeup and will give any gal on your list a major childhood flashback. Plus, it’s under $20 so it’s an affordable gift to boot!
- Minnie Mouse Wallet – If you’ve got a Disney lover on your shopping list I can assure you that they will fall in LOVE with this adoable minnie mouse wallet!
- Confetti Coffee Tumbler – She’ll start every morning with a dash of sparkle with this beautiful confetti coffee tumbler! It’s thermal and will keep her beverages nice and hot!
- Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – This stainless steel mug is also great for traveling with hot beverages and it’s oh-so-cute to boot!
- Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw – This is my all-time favorite blanket. It is SO soft and cozy and comes in a lot of colors so you can find the perfect one for anyone on your list. I love gifting these because they’re high-quality and affordable to boot!
- Sweet Peach Palette – This sweet peach palette has the most gorgeous colors! They’re perfect for simple everyday looks and night out looks. It’s got it all!
- Fresh Cream Rollerball – This is one of my favorite scents, and it’s wonderful because you can throw it in your bag and go! I actually just keep one in my purse just in case I forget to put my perfume on before heading out the door. The smell is a warm creamy vanilla and it just smells heavenly! Plus, it’s under $20!
Happy Holiday Shopping!
Love this post? Pin it for later here: