Our home is a work in progress and we’re constantly sharing new projects, room makeovers, and some of our overall Family Home Decor favorites. Because with two kiddos, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a husband – everything in our home has to be family-friendly.
You won’t find super fancy styled spaces filled with priceless items in our home. But, what you will find are:
- Projects and spaces that are fit for kicking back, relaxing, and enjoying time together as a family.
- Spaces that are tailored to our needs.
- Items that are durable, quality-made, and affordable.
- Brands that value the connection of families, and make items to enhance time spent together.
I want to share items and spaces that are kid-friendly [hello, washable covers] and stylish. Because having a family doesn’t mean you’ve got to sacrifice your personal taste, it just means you’ve got to look at your home and your decor just a little differently, and plan your spaces a little differently – and I’m hoping you’ll leave here with a few new ideas and filled with inspiration!
Family Home Decor
- Budget-friendly Coastal Bathroom Makeover
- Budget-friendly Shed Makeover
- Light, Bright, and under $500 Bedroom Makeover
- Simple Children’s Gallery Wall
- $50 Framed Chalkboard Wall
- Holiday Dining, and the Perfect Family Dinner Table
- Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover
- How to Create a Functional Family Entryway