Disclosure: A huge thanks to World Market for sponsoring today’s discussion. #SummerGetaway
Hey, everyone! Summertime is finally here! Which means lots of dining & entertaining and a ton of bbq & grilling, am I right? My favorite place to shop for outdoor goods (as well as pretty much anything else) is World Market. There is a World Market about a half an hour away from us so loading up the car with the kids and grabbing a coffee on the way is the perfect Saturday activity. We love going and browsing around the store – there are always incredibly unique things there – things you wouldn’t find anywhere else. While browsing World Market I began to make a mental checklist of things that I absolutely adored, a “top outdoor pick” mental checklist.
Want to see what I loved from the outdoor section?
Here are my Top Outdoor Picks (as shown in photo):
- Multicolored Umbrella Paper String Lights - I really want to get these for our outdoor umbrella! I think the kids would go crazy for these! And they’d be perfect for when it’s getting just a little dark outside.
- Blue Glass Yorkshire Dispenser - I’m thinking this baby needs to be full of ice-cold lemonade and outside on my patio table right now! I love the color and love how easy it is to get a drink (no pouring!).
- Yellow Palm Cove Occasional Bench - This bench is bright, cheery, and everything I need in my life. Or, my front yard. It’s the perfect cozy little seat for two!
- Blue Aberdeen Umbrella Canopy - I am just in love with the pattern of this umbrella. It’s so bright and vibrant, perfect for any patio set.
- Yellow Lamai Ceramic Lanterns - These lanterns are a great indoor or outdoor accent piece! I could see using them outdoors and on my kitchen table.
- Blue Durresi Metal Dining Set (5-piece) - This patio set makes my heart pitter-patter, it’s gorgeous. The royal blue is so classic and I love the design. Perfect for a family to enjoy some outdoor BBQ on!
- Blue Beer Garden Outdoor Dining Collection - This is just too cute not to mention. I love the benches and table of this set – and the teal color is so on trend.
- Green Indoor-Outdoor Pouf - This is another one of those items that I could see myself using outdoors and indoors. It would be great to prop your feet up outside on, and also great to use as an ottoman indoors!
Want to know something else? Cost Plus World Market has teamed up with Southwest Airlines to offer four Great Summer Getaways! You can enter for a chance to win a trip for 4 on Southwest Airlines• 4 Grand Prize Packages:• Airfare for 4 on Southwest Airlines• Hotel Accommodations• $500 World Market gift card
Participants can also earn bonus entries for liking and sharing content via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram!
Enter HERE for your chance to win!