This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #SweeterEaster #CollectiveBias
Keep scrolling for a delicious Easter Chocolate Bark recipe!
Hope you’re having a great day! The sun is shining and the weather is warming up here in Michigan, and I’m so excited to share a new recipe with M&M’S® Milk Chocolate today! As you may know, Easter is coming up – one of my favorite holidays. So I wanted to create an extra special (and sweet) treat that would be perfect to include in Easter baskets and gifts – Easter Chocolate Bark! I picked up everything we needed right at Walmart, it’s our go-to for all things Easter!
- 10 oz chocolate chips (both dark and milk chocolate are great – so choose your fav!)
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup M&M’S® Milk Chocolate
- 4 tbs sparkling sugar sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Pour 10 oz of chocolate chips into a saucepan over medium heat, stir until melted.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Spread until even
- Add in rows of mini pretzels
- Place M&M’S® Milk Chocolate on top of the ingredients
- Finish it off by sprinkling sparkling sugar sprinkles ontop
- Pop in the freezer overnight so everything solidifies
- Break into pieces and enjoy! You can also cut with a large knife to create more unified square shapes.
Already looks delicious, right? Now for the M&M’S® Milk Chocolate and sugar sprinkles! It’s about to get really colorful up in here!
Yum! That chocolate, the delicate crunch of the pretzels, and the sweetness of M&M’S® Milk Chocolate! If you’re looking for the perfect Easter treat, you’ve got to try this! Also, you can save big by using the Ibotta rebate, too! Just click below for the savings!
What is YOUR favorite Easter treat?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: