Completed Dresser :
(Didn’t take a before photo, but believe me, it wasn’t cute) Before, this was a gold box with a horrible picture of a bloomed flower. It was a labor of love sprucing this up- it took many coats of paint, and lots of patience, yarn, a glue gun, an image and a button to make this complete.
This mini-project was really easy. The lamps shades were originally made of paper- lantern style from IKEA at about $6 a pop, but they needed a little re-do. Silk flower petals from Joann’s, a ruler, pen and a hot glue gun are all that’s needed.
Love words. (picture)
I went to https://www.wordle.net/ , entered in various words like:love, family, friendship, marriage and the site scrambled the words into this image. Then I took an old frame that was laying around slabbed some new paint on it, cut out scrapbook paper to line the image, and added in a border with green yarn and a glue gun!
And, that’s a wrap!