It’s all that really matters. Not the negative things people say, not the terrible words you read. Just this. And the sooner I realize that, the happier I will be. I’m excited to start fresh – a new mindset about what really matters and achieving that on a daily basis. I’m excited to only let POSITIVE people in my life and to cut out those that are NEGATIVE.
Today to combat the negativity, I’m going to talk about what I am thankful for. Some of the blessings that are in my life. So, here goes…
Today I’m thankful for:
- The kindness of others.
- Good friendships.
- The weather, it’s so nice to have the windows open and to feel the breeze.
- Sweet snuggles from my little ones.
- Kisses from my husband.
- New, exciting opportunities.
- The comfort and companionship our animals bring.
- Good coffee.
- Going outside and running around with Wyatt and Emma.
- When Wyatt looks up at me and says “momma”, or climbs up into my lap to kiss me.
- When Levi falls asleep with his teeny little hand wrapped around my finger.
- Soft blankets.
- Good music.
- the ability to block phone numbers.
What are YOU thankful for?
I love how you threw that last one in there 😉
I’m glad you’re walking away from the naysayers. It’s so healthy. I battled this very issue last year. Not to say I don’t still, because I do, but I made some very hard but good choices in friendships.
You guys are always on my mind!
Great post! Sometimes all I need to relax or have a better day is to think of all that I am grateful for! Happy Monday!
I’ve just began taking 10-15 minutes every morning to do one of three things: meditate on what I’m grateful for, think about what I plan to do positive for the day, or exercise. I can already see a change in my mood and how I communicate with my son. I’m definitely more at ease and relaxed. 🙂 Thanks for sharing the things you are grateful for with us. I think this is something we should all do on a regular basis to overpower the negativity around us. Nice to meet you. (Visiting from Twitter: @TheSoloMama)
Love this! I’m thankful for so much right now, but today I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a mom. I never want to take that for granted.