Hey all! Happy Thursday!
Today we’re going to talk about PEQ, a smart home service. I’m pretty pumped about this service, so let’s dig right in! First off, it’s pronounced “peek”, which I’m sure is the first thing that came to your mind. Second, this is a smart home service meaning you are able to control and manage the features through an app on your tablet, laptop, smartphone, etc. How cool is that? PEQ empowers you to live life on your own terms.
My favorite part about this system was how easy it was to set up. The instructions could not have been more clear. The starter kit includes the basics, but what’s great is you can expand the system to fit the needs of your family and home. The PEQ service is just $9.99/month which I think is a great price for added peace of mind.
- Select what devices you want for your home.
- Sign-up for PEQ’s service, $9.99/month.
- Install the items. But, don’t worry – PEQ will be there if you need help.
- Customize times and alerts for your system. Control your home on your terms from anywhere!
What the $9.99/month subscription includes:
- Live, professional, friendly tech support. 7 days a week!
- Ability to customize and connect an unlimited number of devices to your system.
- Tons of photo and video storage.
- Streaming, Live video straight to your tablet, smart phone, or computer.
- Regular updates ensuring you have the most up-to-date system.
With the PEQ system, you’ll have that extra layer of protection over your home – protecting the things you love. Just think how handy this system would be! Especially if you travel or are out of your home often, the PEQ system makes it a breeze to check-in to insure everything is in order.
So, what do you think?
Is the PEQ system something you could use in your home?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.