This post was sponsored by Neutrogena as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. #NeutrogenaNaturals
Hello sweet friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful day so far! Today I’m popping in to talk a little bit about my experience with Neutrogena Naturals. Specifically, the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer, Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser, and Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I absolutely love trying out new beauty products, and it’s so important to take good care of your skin.
So, when I was given a chance to check out the Neutrogena Naturals collection, I took it! I feel like I am constantly on-the-go and running around like crazy. I was drawn to this collection because of it’s natural elements, fresh design, and cleansing towelettes. I absolutely love that I can have something to toss in the diaper bag to use on-the-go for me! These are also great to leave right in your nightstand for when you need to take off your makeup before going to sleep but you’re simply too exhausted to walk to the bathroom, been there? That’s pretty much me every night!
There are so many things I’ve been loving about this collection, including the awesome price point of all of the items. But, let me highlight some of my favorite things 🙂
Things I love:
- The packaging, it’s simple, easy, and fresh. The folding cartons are made from 100% recycled paper with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled content.
- Products contain NO harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes or phthalates.
- Products DO contain bionutrients, extracted from natural ingredients, to enhance the function of healthy skin.
- After using the facial cleanser that contains willowbark Bionutrient salicylic acid to remove dirt, oil and makeup, my face was left feeling fresh and clean.
- The Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer has an amazing citrus cream scent and feels so pampering on the skin. It moisturizes and is clinically proven to boost skin’s defense against dullness and roughness
- The Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are easy to use on the go, are super soft, and work wonderfully to remove makeup, even waterproof mascara!
- You can purchase these products at Target! And, who are we kidding – I’ll take any excuse to get in those doors 🙂
“I really like the Neutrogena Naturals line because there’s a minimal amount of ingredients. It’s really pure and natural. I live by the Purifying Facial Cleanser — I use it every single night. I use it either with my fingertips or a little wooden natural bristle brush, and then I use the Multivitamin Nourishing Moisturizer. And that’s pretty much it.” — Neutrogena Brand Ambassador Kristen Bell
Fun Fact: The Neutrogena Naturals website is on a Green Server, a self-sustainable, sun-fueled and wind-powered server that only uses renewable energy to keep the website running “off the grid.”