I still can’t believe that winter is almost here, can you? As I type this I am already under-the-weather. When you’re sick, feeling cared for is so wonderful and really helps make you to feel better, which is why I love putting together little care gifts. If you have a friend or family member that is feeling a little sick, too – you’re going to want to grab a pen and a piece of paper, because I’m sharing my favorite DIY Lavender and Eucalyptus Bath Soak recipe + my care package must-haves!
- Two bowls
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Craft stick with point (or pen)
- Epsom Salt
- Small Glass Jar
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Purple Food Coloring (optional)
- Grab your two bowls, add 1 1/2 cups Epsom salt to each bowl. You’re going to prepare each “scent” on it’s own, and then mix them later!
- In one bowl, add 5-8 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil, 2 tbs coconut oil, and 4-5 drops of green food coloring, mix well.
- In your second bowl, add 5-8 drops of Lavender essential oil, 2 tbs coconut oil, and 4-5 drops of purple food coloring, mix well.
- Grab your glass jar and begin to layer the eucalyptus, lavender, and plain epsom salt until you hit the top of the jar.
This bath soak is so incredibly relaxing, and the vapors of that eucalyptus and lavender combo is so soothing. A cup of this mixture under the warm running water of the bath will be just the ticket to get you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated in no time.
Care Package Must-Haves:
- DIY Lavender and Eucalyptus Bath Soak
- Large Mug
- Cozy, Fuzzy Socks
- Eucalyptus and Lavender Essential Oil
- Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon
What are YOUR must-haves when you’re feeling under the weather?
Love this post? Pin it for later here:
What a beautiful basket! I am so in love with that mug. I would be drinking hot tea out of it daily. Any person feeling under the weather would be thrilled to get this care package. 🙂 #client