Hope you’re having a wonderful day so far! I’m so excited about today’s post because I’m going to share how to make this easy DIY Eucalyptus Foot Soak! It’s seriously SO easy and so pampering. It packages up beautifully and is a great holiday gift idea, too!
- Epsom Salt
- Coconut Oil
- Small Glass Jar
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Green food coloring (optional)
- In your bowl, add 2 cups of epsom salt.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil, stir.
- Add 5-8 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil, stir.
- Add 5 drops of green food coloring (optional), stir.
- Grab your small glass jar and begin to layer your green mixture with regular epsom salt until you reach the top.
If you’re gifting the foot soak, be sure to create a label so your recipient can easily identify what it is. You can even add instructions on how to use it, etc.
Do you love at home spa nights?
What’s your favorite way to relax?
Love this post? Pin it for later below: