Keep scrolling for an easy and delicious Egg Muffin Recipe!
Hello, everyone! William here!
Today we’ll be sharing a simple and easy Egg Muffin Recipe! These are great because you can customize them to fit your tastes, and literally stuff them full of delicious ingredients. What’s great about these is the fact you can make a whole pan and re-heat leftovers during the week. They’re also great to put in school lunches, work lunches, etc!
Some people love to add in spinach, meats, etc – so feel free to get creative with your version! Make sure before adding meats you cook them according to the package. The meat should be added fully-cooked.
Egg Muffin Recipe
- Cooking Spray
- Cupcake Pan
- 1 vine tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 12 eggs
- 4 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- Dice tomato and green pepper, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, 3 cups cheddar cheese, and chopped green pepper and tomato
- Mix Well
- Spray Cupcake pan with cooking spray
- Fill each spot in tray 3/4 full
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese evenly over cups
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
Easy, right? I love recipes where you can dump all of the ingredients into a bowl, mix, and prepare! These little egg muffins really are great for on-the-go, I think next we’ll try to make a sausage and gravy version!
Have YOU ever made Egg Muffins?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: