Thank you so much to Kendall for having me today. I’m Chelsea and I’m a 23 year old mother and nursing student who believes the world’s greatest problems can be solved with rainbow colored sprinkles. Sometimes I use fifty words when five would do, but I’ve loved words and writing for as long as I can remember. Oh and if you were wondering, I blog over at Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles. Since I started my blog on a rainy day in May of 2011, I’ve been documenting the life of my daughter Alea, sharing our favorite recipes, my attempts at DIYs, trying to inspire other moms to interact with their littles with my toddler activities & I’ve tried my hand at some silly outfit photos as well. Our family may not have started in the most conventional way, but we’ve settled in just fine in a cozy little redneck town in Minnesota. (Oh how I love these silly little introductions!)
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 cups of salsa
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Cayenne pepper (if you like a little heat)
- Cumin (to taste)
- Garlic powder (just a pinch)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Place the thawed chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Set the crock pot to high. (Set on low if you’re away from home)
- Add salsa + other spices.
- Let cook for 3-4 hours. (6-8 if on low)
- Shred the chicken breasts.
- Place back in to coat with salsa.
- Add more salsa if needed.
- Pile onto a tortilla + top with your favorite taco toppings. (Told you it was easy!)
Thanks again to Kendall for having me today. I hope I got you drooling with today’s recipe and I hope you’ll give it a try! Even more so, I’d love if you came and stopped by Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles sometime!