Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, this is an affiliate link, which means that I may get a commissions if you decide to purchase anything from X company. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.
8 months, holy cow.
Time is flying by SO fast with this one – but I’m really trying to document as much as I can so here goes:
- Loves: Anything that’s a monkey – his favorite toys are all monkeys! The dog and cats – he loves getting attention from them!
- Says: Ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba
- Wears: Lots of onesies, usually without pants. Freshly picked moccasins. Bandana Bibs.
- Snuggles: Taggies Patchkin Blankies Pals Monkey Plush Security Blanket Lovey – it’s his fav and I love it because Wyatt had a similar one 🙂
- Eats: Carrots, Bananas, Avocado, Oatmeal, SOY formula (yup, my baby is lactose intolerant!)I’m still making all of his food with the Cuisinart BFM-1000 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer and I love it! If you have any good recipes – leave them in the comments!
- Reads: He loves when I read him Little Owl’s Night. It must be something about the images, but it’s his favorite book right now!
- Moves: He is scooching and rolling all over the place. If something catches his eye and he wants it – he goes for it! He loves Wyatt’s old Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo and jumps around like CRAZY in that thing!
- Sleeps: He’s a total night owl and still wakes a few times during the night. He falls asleep every night with his Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo that his godmother gave him. He also has a Cloud B Sleep Sheep in his crib that I turn on when he wakes in the middle of the night. The soothing rain/water sounds help him drift right back off to sleep 🙂 Every morning when I go to get him in his crib he is on his tummy.
- Names: We call him “hoopy”. It went from “schmoopie” to “schmoop” to “hoopy”, I’m not really sure why but it fits.
- Other things: HIS FIRST TOOTH IS IN! Just popped through a few days ago out of the blue. I literally had no idea because he hasn’t even been fussy! He is just such a sweet & happy baby. He loves to snuggle, loves holding his brothers hand, and is just an all-around joy. We love him so so much and just can’t believe how fast he’s growing up!
Happy 8 months little guy!
He is adorable and really does look like a very happy soul! In a month maybe less you will be dashing to keep up with him!!
What a little cutie and he is already posing for pictures. That smile he has is adoreable.
What a cutie pie!! What a smile in that last pic. My son was obsessed with monkeys too starting around this age and lasted for over a year.
Aww he’s such a cutie! And I agree, time does fly by really fast. 🙂
What a cute little guy! 8 months sure goes by fast! Sometimes I really miss those baby days!
He is so cute. Loved the pictures and finding out all about him. He has good taste in clothing and baby gear too! 🙂
What a cute little guy! My boy will be 3 years old in August, and I STILL do monthly updates (complete with photos.) It’s fun to look back on them!
Oh my what a cutie he is. Just want to squish him he is so adorable.
What anumber adorable baby. These are great photo memories for later.
Oh my goodness, he is just a doll! Happy 8 months, sweet boy! (And I LOVE your word: scooching. Word of the day, right there! LOL)
What a cute little guy! He definitely looks healthy and happy and adorable!
He is just adorable! It is absolutely precious! It is amazing how once they are in your life and growing all the things you fall in love with that you never imagined! 😉 Thank you for sharing these special moments with us!