Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links, which means that I may get a commissions if you decide to purchase anything from X company. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.
Hey, friends! Happy *almost* Friday! I’m here today with a list of Current Favorites! I love to read “favorites” posts from other bloggers and I thought it would be fun to start documenting mine! These are things that I am currently loving and want to share with you! So, here goes!
- Camelbak Products Eddy Water Bottle – I’ve been on a mission to try to drink more water and for some reason having this fun water bottle makes drinking water fun! I fill it up and bring it with me around the house and I find myself reaching for this rather than a can of soda or a glass of iced tea.
- Levi’s Women’s Boyfriend Skinny Jean – Distressed boyfriend jeans are my favorite right now! The fit better and are more comfortable than any other style of jean to me. And I’ve always loved the distressed look, especially in summer!
- Ribbed Rib Tank Top Stretch Quality Tunic Basic Full Back – I’m loving long & lean tanks. They’re perfect for layering and you never have to worry about them riding up! Plus they’re perfect to lounge in with a pair of leggings when you’re just hanging out around the house.
- C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve 22g/0.8oz – Oh, how I love this balm. I use it as lip balm, put it on my dry cuticles, and even put a bit in my hair to calm frizz. It’s got SO many uses and it’s so handy to have in my bag! I use it on Wyatt too! 🙂
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Rose 7322 – This stuff is just awesome. It’s the perfect shade of rose and is at a great price point.
- Ball Canning Regular Mouth Half Pint Canning Jar 8 oz. 12-Count – Mason Jars! We’ve got a whole cabinet full right now. We drink out of them, store food in them, and just use them all over the house! We’ve got blue, green, and clear right now – and they’re so inexpensive it doesn’t matter if you break one!
- Vibrate: The Best Of – Deluxe Edition – Rufus Wainwright, he just has an absolutely gorgeous voice and it will never get old for me. I saw him live once and it was just pure bliss – ever since then, I’ve been hooked.
- Based On A True Story… – Blake Shelton. There’s nothing more I need to say. I just love him – he brings out my inner-country and I’m okay with that. 😉
- Apple MacBook Pro ME865LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (NEWEST VERSION) – Ugh, I just love this computer. I’ve had it for a few months now but I am still learning how to do things on it. To be absolutely honest, there are still some icons on the screen that I am absolutely clueless about – but, I’ll learn. This was such a great investment and I just love that I can do everything under the moon on it!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black 0.27 oz – BEST.MASCARA.EVER. Seriously. I will buy this over and over and over again. It’s worth the extra money because it will give you incredible lashes. I am just beyond impressed with this formula!
What are your current favorites?!