Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyFavorites #CollectiveBias #shop
Are you ready for a mouth-watering recipe? Lately I’ve been trying to find new ways to cook with Quinoa – it’s my new favorite food. I wanted to create a spicy dish PACKED with flavor, and this my friends is it!
I created a simple and easy to follow recipe with all of the ingredients you need. So, make sure you pin this bad boy or write down what you need for your next family dinner! It was such a hit at our house – even Wyatt loved it! You can adjust the amount of chili seasoning you use – I only used half a packet but we like spicy foods in our house 🙂
The Classico Favorites sauce is a key ingredient – and there are three different varieties. We love that traditional sauce but you can always change it up with Parmesan & Romano or the Meat Sauce. You can pick them up at your local Walmart!
Now, who’s ready for some yumminess?! I created a pinnacle image (below) so you can save the recipe for later AND a printable recipe card. Who loves ya baby? 😉
- 1lb Ground Beef (optional)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 Green Pepper (chopped)
- 2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 (24oz) Jar Classico Family Favorites Sauce in Traditional
- 1/2 packet Chili Seasoning
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Skillet #1: Cook beef in skillet until browned
- Add garlic, chopped green pepper, tomatoes, and seasoning
- Skillet #2: Add quinoa and vegetable broth, bring to boil and cover.
- Stir occasionally and cook until quinoa is fluffy (around 12-15 minutes)
- When done add to skillet #1 - add sauce
- Mix all ingredients together, top with desired amount of shredded cheese - and enjoy!
- This recipe can be made with/without the beef. If you're creating a meat-free version add in canned beans and corn for a delicious alternative!
I PROMISE you – this dish is DELICIOUS! Once you make it you’ll want to add it to your recipe rolodex!
So, what are you waiting for?
Get your little booty out to Walmart and grab the ingredients so you can try this yourself!
Here’s a coupon for $1 off TWO jars of Classico Family Favorites!