Disclosure: A huge thanks to World Market for sponsoring todays post. All opinions are my own. #SpruceUpYourSpace
Okay, I’m a little obsessed with the Dessert Caravan collection from World Market. The furniture, decor, everything is just so wonderful! And I’m loving that the colors and textures work perfectly for Fall. After searching and the whole collection, I’ve picked out fifteen of my favorite items to showcase. I know you’re going to fall in love with these as much as I have!
Dessert Caravan Favorites:
- Mirza Chair // This looks like the perfect chair to curl up with a good book in, doesn’t it? I just love the pattern and colors!
- 4’x6′ Black and White Kaia Flatweave Wool Area Rug // I’m a sucker for anything black and white and this is no exception. I think this would work great for a living room or even a funky dining room!
- Espresso Ava Tote Baskets // Baskets are my obsession, they’re just perfect for organizing toys and everything else around the house. And these are just so stylish!
- Small Capiz Lotus Hanging Pendant Lantern // I just love this – adds a bit of whimsy to an ordinary dining room or entryway.
- Blue Ombre Diamond Hurricane Candle Holder // Simple, yet right on trend with the ombre. I love the deep blues, perfect for Fall decor.
- Wood Rimmed Hurricane Candle Holder // These have so much depth with the different materials used. These would work perfectly to set a cozy mood in a rustic-inspired space.
- Black and White Jute Storage Basket // Again, baskets. And this one is black and white which means I am pretty much obsessed with it. I would use something like this maybe by the front door to collect Fall and Winter accessories.
- Gold Quatrefoil Nala Mirror // This mirror is just gorgeous. That’s all I can say about it.
- Castelbel Ikat Black Current Soap // Yum! Soaps from World Market are my favorite and this is no exception. The musky smelly of this black current soap will transport you into a dream!
- Sari Patchwork Bag // Love the funky colors and design of this bag, it’s definitely a statement piece.
- 3’x5′ Evee Moroccan-Inspired Felted Wool Area Rug // Again, the texture! I just love this rug! I would put it in my laundry room!
- Black Trellis Ethel Flocked Chambray Curtain // Love the design on these gorgeous curtains, and the colors make it glamorous and classic.
- 21′ x 41′ Natural Sheepskin Rug // Perfect for photo sessions at home or to add a bit of texture to any space!
- Topaz Lydia Dining Chairs (set of 2) // These dining chairs scream comfort and Fall! I have one that I use as an office chair at my desk, and it’s incredibly comfortable!
- Marrakesh Saffron Boxed Candle // Ah, cold crisp air and candles are my favorite! And this candle will not disappoint! Next time you’re at the store, take a whiff – it’s wonderful and so luxurious!
And now for the fun part — a sweepstakes!
Enter for a chance to win a $2,000 World Market Gift Card!
Just head over HERE and follow the prompts to enter!
I just love World Market! We don’t have one here near me, but every time we visit Columbus I try to stop in. 🙂 Love your picks!
That light is awesome! Love world market stuff.
These pieces are incredible – love the textures and designs. So unique! The chair is my FAVE!
No wonder you are obsessed with the Dessert Caravan collection from World Market. I love all the bright colors they have in the collection.
Have never heard of world Market but they seem to have nice stuff.
Oh, I do LOVE World Market! And those blue ombre glasses…I need those in my life!!!
I want that black and white area rug! I seriously wish there was World Market here. SEEEERIOUSLY wish.
I need the check World Market out. I’ve seen it a few times via blog posts, but haven’t visited the site yet. They do have wonderful things. I love that southwestern style in many of the items you picked. Imagine winning $2,000? I’d go crazy! 🙂
I haven’t been to World Market in years. I really do need to go back though. I love some of these pieces!
I like those tote baskets. I can think of thirty things easily that I could use those for, daily!