Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Mezzetta. #MezzettaMemories #SharingJoy
Today I’m here to share a delicious (and spicy) dip recipe using Mezzetta! It’s really easy to make and perfect to serve at any upcoming holiday parties! This Mezzetta Recipe is one of my husbands favorites!I love to make this dip for him- he loves spicy food! First, I start off by purchasing three varieties of Mezzetta peppers. I get the sweet cherry peppers, deli-sliced hot pepper rings, and the roasted bell peppers. I pick them up at Kroger in the condiment aisle.
Now – Here’s how to make it:
- Add 1/4 cup of each variety of pepper into a food processor.
- Add one .6oz packet of Zesty Italian Salad Dressing/Recipe Mix
- Add 1 1/2 cups low fat sour cream
- Process until smooth
- Enjoy! 🙂
See, I told you – SO easy! And it’s so delicious!
Here’s a pinnable image just in case you want to save it for later:
Mezzetta is also giving away one of these awesome gift baskets EVERY day in the month of December! So if you’re wanting to try out their products this would be the perfect opportunity! To enter, just visit here, enter your name, email, address, and share your favorite holiday memory. Each day a winner will be selected at random. Prizes will be shipped within 2 weeks!
Here’s a photo of what you could win with more details:
Mezzetta Favorites Holiday Gift Basket (31 Winners – Daily until December 31st) includes:
• 100% Italian Estate Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Golden Greek Peperoncini
• Garlic Stuffed Olives
• Castelvetrano Olives
• Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives
• Roasted Marinated Red & Yellow Sweet Bell Peppers
• Cocktail Onions
• 1 Apron (from House Party contents)
• 1 Metal Olive Spoon (from House Party contents)
• 1 Tote Bag (from House Party contents)
• 1 Ceramic Bowl
Pretty awesome giveaway, right?!
Make sure to ENTER for your chance to win!