There’s something about the new year that makes me feel inspired. Maybe it’s the idea that we get a fresh start, a clean slate. We get to do things over, and make new memories. The past is in the past, and we’re walking forward toward something completely new.
Goals for 2015:
- Take more time to relax.
- Watch more movies, read more books.
- Try to enjoy the moment – and not rush it.
- Get organized.
- Get rid of “stuff”: donate, trash, sell.
- Get my family healthy.
- Cook more meals at home – buy a cook book and cook everything in it.
- Work hard.
- Lose weight (on the list every year), but this year I’m more determined!
- Ask for help when I need it.
- Keep the house clean, come up with a cleaning schedule and stick to it.
- Get more involved with charities. Give back whenever possible.
- Do more fun things as a family, take more day trips, walk more trails, explore.
- Take more photos, create photo books, and look at them – often.
- Kiss and snuggle and tell my babies and husband just how much I love them, as often as possible.
- Buy more fresh flowers.
- Read more poetry.
- Do more crafts with the boys, and on my own.
- Go on more date nights.
- Remind myself just how lucky I am every single day.
What are some of your goals for 2015?