Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #livethefairlife #CollectiveBias
I am just SO excited for fall, I seriously cannot wait! Today I’m going to share a fun and simple Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer recipe, perfect for bringing a little touch of Fall to your morning coffee. In this recipe I’ll be using fairlife.
Reasons to love fairlife:
- It’s got 50% more protein and 30% more calcium (without adding protein or calcium powders) when compared to regular milk.
- It has 50% less sugar (versus normal milk).
- Contains NO artificial growth hormones.
- Ultra-filtered to perfection.
Now, who’s ready for the recipe?
- 2 Cups fairlife milk
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup real organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbs pumpkin spice
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- Add ingredients to medium-sized saucepan.
- Turn heat to low and set timer to 12 minutes.
- Stir mixture on the stove top until well blended (about 12 minutes).
- Pour mixture into a pint-sized Mason Jar, let cool
- Tighten lid, refrigerate until cool.
- Shake well before use, good for one week.
Doesn’t it sounds yummy? I’ve been using it in my creamer all week! I know some people love to use sweetened condensed milk as well to sweeten up their creamers, but the half and half makes it truly creamy – and I had to play around a bit with the sugar to get it just to the right level of sweetness! Please feel free to play around with the recipe, (add more sugar if you’d like!) to make it truly yours.
We picked up our fairlife milk at Kroger. You can head to the Kroger website to find a location near you!
The weather has been so nice and cool this week, I was able to put both boys in sweatsuits and drink my morning coffee outside while they played. I just LOVE this time of year! I hope you’ll try making this coffee creamer for your morning coffee on a cool Fall day too! 🙂
Be sure to check out more delicious milk recipes on the fairlife website!