Easy Layered Enchilada Bake Ingredients:
- 1 1lb Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 140z Azteca No Artificial preservative flour tortillas
- 10oz Rotel (drained)
- 4oz Diced Green Chile (drained)
- 12 oz Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- Mexican Cheese, 4 cups
- Grab your Azteca No Artificial preservative flour tortillas, pile them, and cut them into fourths.
- Layer the bottom of your dish with Azteca pieces until the bottom is completely covered. This should be almost half of your stack.
- Spread half of your Red Chile Enchilada Sauce over the Azteca tortillas.
- In a separate bowl, combine your Rotel and Diced Green Chile. Mix them together then spread half of the mixture in your dish.
- Spread 2 cups of your Mexican cheese evenly over the surface of your dish.
- With the remaining ingredients, repeat steps 2-5.
- Cook uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes
- Top with a heap of sour cream, and enjoy!
It will come out of the oven hot and cheesy, ready to enjoy! This Easy Layered Enchilada Bake is a great meal to make during a busy week because it is just so simple! I also love this because it is SO easy to prep this meal ahead of time so you can just pop it in the oven to bake. You can get everything needed for this meal at your local Kroger!
Side note: when serving this Easy Layered Enchilada Bake be sure to have lots of napkins nearby! 😉
Azteca Prize Pack:
$75 Kroger Gift Card
Two (2) Azteca Free Product Coupons
18 Month “Life Planner” with a home-focused extension pack