This post contains affiliate links. Keep scrolling to see our list of Holiday Gifts for Her.
Hope you’re having a great holiday season! As requested, I’m sharing my ideas for the perfect Holiday Gift Ideas for Her! These are some of my personal favorite items and some of my favorite-to-gift items. Take a peek below and let me know if you find anything that will check someone off your shopping list! Whether you’re shopping for your mother, friend, aunt, wife, etc – she’ll love everything on this list!
Holiday Gifts for Her
- Cozy Slippers – these slippers are my absolute favorites! They are SO comfortable it feels like you’re walking on a cloud, and they’re $20!
- Nicholas Sparks, Every Breath – have a reader on your shopping list? This book (and everything else by Nicholas Sparks) is just wonderful! It’s such a great read! You can check out the message board HERE, and connect with Nicholas Sparks on Instagram | F
- Felicity Bracelet Sleeve Ruffle Perfect Wrap Dress in Enchanting – this gorgeous dress from Leota is perfect to gift this holiday! This dress is washing machine friendly which is on every gal’s dream wardrobe must-haves. I love the pattern and fit and think this is the kind of dress that can make any lady feel like a million bucks!
- I Am Very Busy Planner – How adorable is this planner? The perfect gift for anyone who likes to stay organized!
- Large Caboodle – This Caboodle is perfect for storing makeup and will give any gal on your list a major childhood flashback. Plus, it’s under $20 so it’s an affordable gift to boot!
- Minnie Mouse Wallet – If you’ve got a Disney lover on your shopping list I can assure you that they will fall in LOVE with this adoable minnie mouse wallet!
- Confetti Coffee Tumbler – She’ll start every morning with a dash of sparkle with this beautiful confetti coffee tumbler! It’s thermal and will keep her beverages nice and hot!
- Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – This stainless steel mug is also great for traveling with hot beverages and it’s oh-so-cute to boot!
- Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw – This is my all-time favorite blanket. It is SO soft and cozy and comes in a lot of colors so you can find the perfect one for anyone on your list. I love gifting these because they’re high-quality and affordable to boot!
- Sweet Peach Palette – This sweet peach palette has the most gorgeous colors! They’re perfect for simple everyday looks and night out looks. It’s got it all!
- Fresh Cream Rollerball – This is one of my favorite scents, and it’s wonderful because you can throw it in your bag and go! I actually just keep one in my purse just in case I forget to put my perfume on before heading out the door. The smell is a warm creamy vanilla and it just smells heavenly! Plus, it’s under $20!
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleanse & Glow Gift Duo – This duo is just the best! I absolutely love how the candle smells, and the cleanser is one of my favorites!
Happy Holiday Shopping!
For more holiday content head here.
Love this post? Pin it for later here: