2. Take one strip, and roll about 1/2 way like this:
3. Grab the unrolled end and twist- then wrap around rolled portion.
4. Roll the twisted portion just like you did before & Glue:
5. Do this with all of the strips ( it takes patience and a bit of time) making individual flowers.
6. Put a glob of hot glue at the base, and place on the wreath.
I grouped mine like this:
(to make multi-colored flowers, just layer two different strips)
Show me the money:
Wreath $3.50 + Felt $1.92 = $5.42 + tax
Hope you enjoy your new autumn wreath!!