Hi all! I am so glad to be hanging out with all of you lovely Songbirds and Buttons readers! I have a serious nail polish obsession! If you stop my blog, Hairspray and Highheels, you will see that I am seriously always talking about it! Summer is my favorite season for nail polish because everything is super fun and bright. I’m happy to share with you all today some of my favorite Summer Nail Polish Picks!
- Color Club ‘Jackie Oh’ – This is a super fun color, and I love the name! A bright neon pink cream finish that definitely will glam up your nails this summer.
- Butter London ‘Cake Hole’ – An opaque, nearly neon bright pink! This color is probably one of my top 5 faves, ever. It applies gorgeously and holds up without chipping for at least 4 days!
- Zoya ‘Thandie’ – A full coverage citrus, orange cream! This polish is so bright, it can’t be wrong!
- Essie ‘The More The Merrier’ – This is from Essie’s Summer 2013 and it’s absolutely scrumptious! An opaque brighter then bright lime green is perfect for you this summer, you could do a glitter accent nail and have the perfect mani!
- Julep ‘Angela’ – Ok, the first thing I love about this polish is that it’s my namesake but I promise that’s not all that is great about it. It’s a deep sea blue with a chrome finish and it’s the perfect pop for any pedicure!
- Barielle ‘Lemondrops’ – This came out as part of Barielle’s Summer nail collection and I instantly fell in love. It’s really hard to find a bright yellow that is opaque in two coats and this one is it! A perfectly gorgeous sun yellow cream!
- Sally Hansen ‘Coral Reef’ – This polish is love at first sight! It’s a beautiful bright coral cream and is opaque in just a coat which is fab, you don’t even need a top coat, this baby shines so bright on it’s own!
- Maybelline Color Show ‘Fuchsia Fever’ – This bold and crisp polish leaves nothing to the imagination. It is a spell boundingly beautiful bright violet that is fashion at your fingertips.
- Sephora by OPI ‘Neon Lights’ Collection – Six polishes in a set, including a clear coat and a white that you can use as a base coat to really make the bright yellow, popping pink, orange and purple pop! This collection is perfect, you get the perfect summer picks all in one!
- OPI ‘In My Back Pocket’ – Super bright orange cream finish. Opaque in a coat and shines gorgeously!
- L’Oreal ‘Not A Cloud In The Sky’ – Isn’t she gorgeous? Love this minty blue cream finish!
- China Glaze ‘Flip Flop Fantasy’ – A chalky finish neon that is just gorgeous when applied! I could wear this daily and not get sick of it. You can use a matte top coat that will lend itself perfectly to this polishes chalk finish.
Do you go with brights like me or nudes or some other trend?
*Ange is the new beauty contributor for Songbirds & Buttons! You can check out Ange’s blog here!*