Hey folks! It’s officially winter here in Michigan (kind of) which means it’s time to bust out the Hot Chocolate recipes! I’ve compiled a list of 25 deliciously sweet recipes – I’ve included hot cocoa mix recipes too, just in case you’d like to give the gift of hot chocolate this holiday season! So go ahead and take a gander at the delicious recipes below and make sure to come back and tell me if you ended up making any of these! First on my list is the Crock Pot Peppermint Mocha Hot Cocoa because, come on, it just doesn’t get any easier than that!
25 Delicious Hot Chocolate Recipes:
- Homemade Hot Chocolate / The Nerd’s Wife
- Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe / Wonky Wonderful
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced White Hot Chocolate / Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Homemade Hot Chocolate / Sisters Saving Cents
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate / One Creative Mommy
- Mexican Hot Chocolate / Premeditated Leftovers
- Hot Cocoa Mix / Call Me PMC
- Chai Hot Chocolate / Food Done Light
- Snowflake Cocoa / Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate / Hi! It’s Jilly
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Gal on a Mission
- Crock Pot Peppermint Mocha Hot Cocoa / Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- Traditional Hot Chocolate Recipe / Cincyshopper
- Thin Mint Candy Hot Chocolate / The Frugal Fairy
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix / Mommy Octopus
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate / Frugal Foodie Mama
- White Hot Chocolate Recipe / The Home and Garden Cafe
- Frozen Hot Chocolate / Phemomenon
- Nutella Hot Chocolate / Pepper
- Coconut Hot Chocolate / The Crafting Chicks
- Homemade Gingerbread Hot Cocoa / Bakingdom
- Strawberry Sweethearts Hot Cocoa / Babble
- White Hot Chocolate / Love & Olive Oil
- Strawberry White Hot Chocolate / Bakingdom
- Crock Pot White Hot Chocolate with Caramel / Passion for Savings
Thanks for all the great recipes!!
This is a great list 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Perfect! I’m doing a Baby it’s Cold outside baby shower with a HC bar! Love these ideas!
How many of these can one make in a single day before it becomes a problem? These look AMAZING!
Oh my, we love all of these recipes! Thank you for sharing such a treat.