If you know me – you know I’m frugal. I love to save when I can and I very rarely buy something if I don’t have a coupon to go with it. I just can’t stand wasting money, we work really hard for it so I want it to go as far as possible! I manage a Facebook group called Love to Save where I post freebies, deals, etc as I come across them, but I thought it would be beneficial to post about EASY ways to save money – and for me, it’s shopping online! These five websites are just flat-out awesome. It’s so easy to save money online, it just takes an extra minute or two!
Here are five websites I use when shopping online:
- Ebates, Ebates, Ebates – This site is my favorite. Seriously. All you have to do is sign-up (it’s free) – and they will give you money back for your purchase. You just look up the store, see what the % back is, and shop! Easy Peasy. They send you a refund check every few months, my last check was $40! I know to some that may not seem like a lot, but in my eyes, that’s two cases of diapers!
- Hip2Save – This is one of my favorite deal websites! Just go here, click on the “online deals” tab and you’ll see the most recent hot deals. That’s it. I love using this site around the holidays because it shows me what is on sale, what coupons to print for the best deal, etc.
- RetailMeNot.com – This is an online coupon site. You can search the store you’re shopping at and it will show you if there are any coupons you can use on your purchase. This site paired with Ebates saves me the most money.
- ShopAtHome.com – This site works the same as Ebates.com, you sign-up, search, shop, and get a % back. Sometimes Ebates and Shop At Home have different % back so it’s worth checking both before you check out. The only thing I don’t like about Shopathome.com is how long you have to wait before getting a refund check. You have to hit a certain threshold before your refund is sent – and with Ebates there is no threshold.
- ShopRunner.com – A site that offers free shipping at various retailers. The service costs around $75/year but I have gotten the service for free the past few months from signing up for a free trial awhile back. The website that I posted about before (Hip2Save) announces when Shop Runner has special promotions like a free year membership, etc. My free year has saved me a ton in shipping fees – so keep your eyes peeled!
I’m no money-saving expert. I just love to save when I can and these are the sites that have helped me do just that. I hope you discover one that you didn’t know about before – and you can join in on the saving too!
Am I missing any sites?
What are some of your favorites?