Happy 6 Months, Levi!
Right now you love:
- Your Daddy (you’re a total daddy’s boy)
- Watching your brother
- Petting the dog/cat
- When people talk to you in REALLY high-pitched voices
- When mom and dad make you shimmy
- Shoppin’ – you LOVE going out on the town
- When momma wears you in the carrier
- Your swing
- Going to school with Wyatt and getting to hang out with the babysitter there – every time I go to pick you up you’re all smiles!
- Kisses – you open your mouth REALLY wide when someone kisses you
- Talking! You are so noisy! 🙂
Can’t wait for the next 6 months!!
Those eyes! That face!! I love him!
Thanks, Leanne! 🙂 He sure is a charmer!
OMG that face!!!!! He is just too much. He looks like he is such a happy little man, LOVE IT ^____^
Lol, he sure is!! 🙂
oh my goodness what a sweetie pie, he is so adorable! Love those cute little faces 😀 My son Christopher is 26 now and time does fly..but, now I have the grandson to play with ..he is 5. Have a good evening:)
Thanks, Kristi! I bet your grandson is adorable too! Have a great day!!
Aww, he is adorable! I am glad he is doing so well!
So adorable! Loving this age and the personality that shines throughout 🙂