Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links, which means that I may get a credit if you decide to purchase anything from X company. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.
It’s no secret – we love to save money when we can. Recently we’ve been doing a lot of online shopping for gently used, inexpensive clothing for our family. Wyatt has school coming up and little Levi is just growing like a weed! But clothes are expensive – and I just shake at the thought of shelling out a lot of dough, especially when there are such great sites out there!
- ThredUP: This site has gently used women’s and children’s fashions (including shoes) they also recently started carrying handbags! You can request a bag to send in your own clothes to sell and use the credit you get to stock up on what you need! We love to do this since the boys grow out of clothes SO FAST – plus, it’s a lot easier than lugging all of the clothes + the boys to the store! You can sign up through this link to get a free $10 credit toward your first order which should make for some inexpensive or free clothes!
- Twice: Again, a gently used clothing site. This one stocks top brand women’s clothes! Like, I got a pair of $99 Gap jeans for absolutely FREE. I signed up through this link for a $10 credit, and searched online for a coupon code!
- Tradesy: Another gently used clothing site with women’s clothes, shoes, accessories, and handbags. Sign-up through this link to get $25 off your first purchase – I believe there is a min. purchase required for the credit.
- RetailMeNot: Search here for online coupons. Just type the store you’re shopping at and BAM! a list of coupons (and their success rate) pop up! I love to use this when I’m shopping online – it’s the first place I check for coupons!
- Ebates: This is a cash back site. I use this EVERY time I shop online. They have a super-handy icon that you can install in your internet tool bar that will tell you whenever you are shopping on a site that offers cash back! About every few months I get a check for $50+ so it’s definitely worth it to sign-up and create an account. IT’S FREE MONEY PEOPLE!
- Groupon: This site not only has local deals, but it’s got lots of online deals too! I was able to score a sweet golf trip for my husband and father-in-law for Father’s Day on the cheap! PLUS there are always local deals for gift certificates, gift cards, and more! You can also find coupons & even vacation deals! Sign-up for this one, it’s a must!
- Favorite Savings Blogs/Websites: Hip2Save.com, TotallyTarget – these sites are my two go-to’s for saving money shopping online. They have clothing deals + so much more!
What are your favorite ways to save on clothes?
Leave them in the comments below!