This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Chocolate4TheWin #CollectiveBias #shop
Hey everyone! Who’s ready for some football?
I’ll be totally honest, before I was married and before I met William I could have cared less about football. But now it’s become more than just watching the game – it’s about all being together, in the same room, doing something fun! That’s what football is in our house – a day to just relax, spend time together, and snack on some goods!
Today I’m sharing a recipe for a super-simple SNICKERS® Whipped Pie. You can literally “whip” this up in minutes and it’s SUCH a crowd pleaser – perfect to serve for dessert during the big game! It’s light and oh-so sweet, you’re going to love it!
Here’s a pinnable image (in case you want to remember it for later) AND a printable recipe card (if ya want to print it off now). I’ve got ya covered! 🙂
- Two 3.9oz boxes of chocolate Jello
- 4 cups milk
- 5 SNICKERS® bars
- 16oz Cool Whip Container
- Caramel Sauce
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Add both Jello boxes into large mixer
- Add 4 cups milk, mix until smooth
- Add Cool Whip, mix until smooth
- Place graham cracker crust into pie plate
- Pour Cool Whip / Pudding mixture into pie plate
- Cut SNICKERS® into small pieces, blend on "ice crush" until they reach a crumb consistency
- Top pie with SNICKERS® crumbs
- Drizzle Caramel Sauce on top
- This can be stored in the fridge if you like the pudding consistency - if you want the pie to be a bit firm, place in freezer for an hour or two.
See, here is our candy table setup:
I made this simple banner using some football cutouts and some twine!
So, will you be whipping up this pie for football season?
Does your family love football too?