Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToBalance #CollectiveBias
I don’t know about you, but after the holidays are officially over I have to re-adjust my daily schedule. The holidays are for spending time with your family, creating memories, and setting goals for the new year. But, once that New Year arrives – you really gotta get your booty in gear. And for that, coffee is absolutely necessary. I absolutely love my morning coffee with NESTLÉ® Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Hazelnut.
I don’t know about you – but for me, having coffee first thing in the morning is just what I need to start my day. Just ask my husband, you definitely don’t want to see me without it! I love NESTLÉ® Coffee-mate® natural bliss® because it’s not overly sweet like most coffee creamers. It’s made with all-natural flavors and has just the right hint of sweetness to complete your cup of morning joe. I pour in just a bit, then add my coffee, stir, and enjoy. 🙂
After I have my first cup of coffee, I head up to my office with a re-fill and get to work. Working from home definitely has its advantages and disadvantages. The number one disadvantage is keeping organized and keeping yourself on track.
Here are some tips that help me get back to balance:
- Invest in a good planner: For me personally, I need a planner to schedule my day – I’d absolutely be lost without it! And my planner needs lots of writing space. I like to take lots of notes when working and need to be able to reference them at a moments notice.
- Have a cup of coffee nearby at all times: Preferably with NESTLÉ® Coffee-mate® natural bliss® because – hey, ya gotta stay fueled.
- Make Lists: Each day before I even start working, I make a list of everything that needs to get accomplished that day. I arrange it by priority so I am making sure that all of the time-sensitive items get completed and if anything is left, it’s something with a low priority level.
- Listen to noise: I don’t say music, I say noise. I find that I can concentrate on any task much better when I have coffeehouse noises in the background – or any kind of white noise. I have a few apps on my phone that I use for this and it’s a life-saver!
- Stay Motivated: In my workspace I have various motivational prints hanging from a piece of twine. I like to be pumped about what I’m doing and encouraging words help encourage me when needed.
Now, who’s ready to get to work?
You can pick up NESTLÉ® Coffee-mate® natural bliss® at Walmart with the coffee cream!
For more ways to help you get back to balance, check out walmart.com/nestle!