Disclosure: A huge thanks to Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring today’s post. However, my love for all things World Market and New York Seltzer are completely my own.
Hi friends! I’m back today sharing another delicious Original New York Seltzer drink from World Market. Today I’ll be showing you how to make a Black Cherry Cream. It’s sweet, creamy, and has that incredible black cherry taste from Black Cherry Original New York Seltzer. Yum! Ready to get started – I can’t wait to show you how to make this!! 🙂
- Black Cherry Torani Syrup
- Black Cherry Original New York Seltzer
- Rumchata Rum Cordial
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Grab your favorite glass, today I’m using this lovely Vivian Glass from World Market.
- Add a splash of Torani Black Cherry Syrup, (I used about 2 tbs)
- Fill your glass a little over half way with Black Cherry Original New York Seltzer
- Add 1/4 cup of Rumchata Rum Cordial
- Stir and watch it foam! (I love to use paper straws to both stir and drink with for this)
- Add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream on top!
Yum! Doesn’t it look incredible? My favorite part is stirring and watching that glorious pink/purple foam appear! It’s kinda like a cocktail magic trick 😉
Will YOU be trying this Black Cherry Cream Recipe?
Also, be sure to check out the other recipes in this series here: