Disclosure: A huge thanks to Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring today’s post. However, my love for all things World Market and New York Seltzer are completely my own. 😉
Hope you’re having an amazing day! I’m so excited about this week because I will be sharing four different New York Seltzer drink recipes! Earlier this month I shared a delicious Cinnamon Roll Cocktail using the Vanilla Cream New York Seltzer, so if you didn’t check it out – be sure to do so! Today I’ll be sharing with you how I made this delicious Sparkling Raspberry Fizz using products from my favorite store, World Market!
- Raspberry Original New York Seltzer
- Torani Raspberry Syrup
- Verdi Raspberry Sparkletini
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka (optional)
- Grab your favorite glass, I love the Glass Café Mugs from World Market.
- Add a splash of Torani Raspberry Syrup (I used about 2tbs).
- Fill your glass half way with the Verdi Raspberry Sparkletini.
- Top off your glass with Raspberry Original New York Seltzer
- Stir and garnish with fresh raspberries!
- Optional: Give your drink an additional kick by adding in a splash of Vodka.
Doesn’t it look absolutely divine? It is such a sweet and sparkling drink, perfect to serve for a festive holiday party or just to whip up when you want a delicious cocktail to unwind! I love drinks that fizz, and the fresh raspberries add a little something extra for you to enjoy once the drink is gone! I can’t wait for you to try it out – be sure to let me know what you think.
PS: Don’t forget to stop by the blog tomorrow to see another delicious recipe using a different New York Seltzer Soda!
Additional World Market Items Pictured: Aiden Bar Cart, napkins, Individual Decanter with Wood Stopper, Wooden Bark Charger, Glass Café Mugs.