Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MARVELSnackBar #CollectiveBias
Hello fellow heroes!
Today I have a really fun post for you! We were out at Target the other day shopping and came across these MARVEL Chewy Granola bars and of course, since we love everything MARVEL, we had to put them in our cart! The boys both took turns looking at the cool box, and it inspired a really fun crafting afternoon for us!
The granola bars are so cool, there are 6 different wrappers in the package: Captain America, Hulk, Spider Man, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor so your child can choose their favorite to take to school with them for a snack! The packing also includes 4 collector cards! The Super Hero Snack Bars are 40% bigger based on weight of 24g chewy bar so it’s the perfect size to incorporate in a school lunch!
While we were at Target, we decided to pick up some additional supplies to make some super hero masks!
- Foam sheets (found in craft aisle)
- Paper straws
- Craft Paper
- Cut your craft paper to your desired mask shape. We kept ours simple and easy to trace.
- Lay your paper on your foam sheet and trace with a pen.
- Cut where you traced.
- Add in details like an “A” for captain america and some “wings” for your mask.
- Lift the white backing off of your foam sheet and place your straw down as the “handle” for the mask.
- Then stick your foam sheet to your paper.
- You’re done! You’ve got an awesome Captain America mask!
*Use the same paper shape you made to create a Hulk mask too! It’s simple, just follow the steps above – and instead of accessorizing your mask with wings and an “A” just create some black hair and eyebrows!
Aren’t those so much fun? They’re simple and inexpensive to make too! Perfect to create on a rainy day or to use as props for a photo booth party! 🙂
Be sure to check out how to make snack time even more SUPER at the MARVEL hub.
How do you play superhero during lunch time?