Hope you’re having a wonderful day! It’s no secret that I love all things pink, hearts, and love. Naturally, this means I adore Valentine’s Day. I love the fun recipes, crafts, decor – just everything! I am all about showering the men in my house with love! Wyatt and Levi have no idea how many Valentine’s Day activities I’ve got planned! I wanted to share this fun list of Valentine’s Day Sweet Treats – because if you’ve got little ones that love to bake like mine do (or you just love to bake yourself), you’re going to really love this, too!
25 Valentine’s Sweet Treats
- Oreo Truffles | Adventures of a Frugal Mom
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn | Mommy’s Bundle
- White Chocolate Dipped Oreos | Making of a Mom
- Red Velvet Cake Heart Bites | Mommy’s Bundle
- Red Hot Love Cake | Making of a Mom
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes | Making of a Mom
- Strawberry Ice Cream | Scrappy Geek
- M&M Strawberry Cupcakes | Scrappy Geek
- Chocolate Cake Hearts with Cream Cheese Frosting | Who Needs a Cape?
- Cream Cheese Heart Mints | Generations of Savings
- Strawberry Shortcake Pudding Cookies | Generations of Savings
- Raspberry Buttercream Filled Cupcakes | Thrifty Jinxy
- Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes | Thrifty Jinxy
- Pink Lemonade Rice Krispie Treats | Thrifty Jinxy
- Raspberry Clafoutis Recipe | Generations of Savings
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies | Thrifty Jinxy
- Red Velvet Squares with Cream Cheese Filling | Who Needs a Cape?
- Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies | The Kitchen is my Playground
- Chocolate Stout Cookies | Snappy Gourmet
- Cherry Chip Cocktail Cake | Cooking with Curls
- Vanilla Bean and Lemon Panna Cotta | Pint Sized Baker
- 3 Ingredient Gooey Raspberry Trifle | Homemaking Hacks
- Chocolate Cherry Pie Cups | Homemaking Hacks
- Milk Chocolate Raspberry Heart Cups | Project Domestication
- Strawberry Brownie Sundae | Ann’s Entitled Life
Which of these Valentine’s sweet treats will YOU be trying?
Looking for more fun Valentine’s Day Ideas? Check out a few of our past round-ups below!