This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
Happy Monday! Hope you’re having a lovely day so far! Remember the Chicken Taco Soup I shared awhile back? Well since everyone in our home (and all of you) loved it so much, I decided to make an upgraded spicier version!
I love shopping at Walmart for our groceries because I know we’ll get the best pricing available – and I love that there are so many ways you can save on top of the low prices, too! If you’re not using the Ibotta app, you need to – especially because of this offer. It’s an easy way to save extra each time you shop! Now, who’s ready to see what you’ll need to make this amazing soup?
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 can RO*TEL
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Hunt's petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 packet Mild taco seasoning
- Drain and rinse black and pinto beans, pour into a large pot
- Drain Hunt's diced tomatoes, add half can to pot
- Drain and add corn and white chicken breast
- Add chicken broth, green enchilada sauce, cream of chicken soup, mild taco seasoning, RO*TEL, and stir.
- Heat on medium until hot (about 15 minutes)
- Serve with sour cream, fresh avocado, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips!
I LOVE to top mine with sour cream, fresh avocado, and then use tortilla chips to dip into the soup as well! We picked up some fresh avocados from the produce section (they’re perfect) and also I lemon (you’ll see why!).
You can pick up ALL of your ingredients at Walmart, easy, right? We have a great produce and bakery at our Walmart so it’s always easy to find fresh ingredients like the avocados used to top this soup! Yum!
I am the only one in the house who likes avocados, so I need to be able to save the rest for later. A great way to do this is to slice up only what you need and store the rest in a ziplock bag – but, the trick is to wrap the avocado in paper towel that has been dampened with lemon juice. This will keep the avocado from browning, so it’s ready to use the next day when you’re heating up leftovers!
Another hack, use a potato masher to perfectly cube slice an avocado!
So, back to the soup – looks delicious, right? It’s so spicy and wonderful and SO easy to make. Because, let’s face it, we all need a few easy recipes that can be whipped up in a flash during a busy week, am I right? I love that this recipe takes me LESS THAN THIRTY MINUTES to make. Score!
So, if you’re looking for a fun (and super easy) recipe to add to your weekly line-up, be sure to try this Spicy Chicken Taco Soup! And come back and let me know what you think! 🙂
For more delicious Mexican inspired recipes, head here.
And don’t forget about that awesome Ibotta offer for ConAgra products!
Love this post? Pin it for later: