Happy Monday! Oh, boy, do I have a treat for you! Today I’m sharing the easiest (and most delicious) Chicken Taco Soup recipe. What I love about it, is how simple it is to throw together, freeze for later, and get it on the table within 30 minutes! Sounds like a win-win-win, right?
I’ve made this a few times and each time I just can’t believe how delicious it turns out, it’s one of my husbands favorite meals! And, bonus – it’s inexpensive, there is NO cooking required (besides heating it up), and EIGHT of the ingredients are canned pantry staples! Let’s get started!
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans,
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Drain and rinse black and pinto beans, pour into a large pot
- Drain diced tomatoes, corn, white chicken breast, add into pot
- Add chicken broth, green enchilada sauce, cream of chicken soup, taco seasoning, and half and half, stir.
- Heat on medium until hot (about 15 minutes)
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips!
See? SO easy, and you just won’t believe how yummy it is! I love to serve it with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of shredded mexican cheese! Oh, and don’t forget a side bowl of tortilla chips for dipping!
Perfect to make for a busy weeknight dinner, right? I just can’t wait for you to try it! It’s also great frozen – just pop it in a freezer-safe ziplock bag and lay flat in the freezer. When you’re meal planning for the week, just pop it in the fridge to defrost, and pour into a pot to heat up the next day! Easy-peasy!
Love this recipe? Pin it for later here: