Hope you’re having an incredible day so far! I’m excited to show you how to make this adorable, easy, rustic Fall centerpiece! It’s simple and perfect for a good crafting session after the kiddos go to bed!
Now, for the centerpiece!
- Wooden Crate – I’m using a wine box found on clearance at the craft store! If you’re using a wine box, just remove the top and you’re good to start crafting!
- Galvanized Letters – I also picked these up at the craft store. They’re fairly inexpensive and will really add that rustic element to your centerpiece.
- White Craft Paint – I love the pop of the galvanized letters against the white of this centerpiece. I used a simple white craft paint for this project, a bottle should only cost a few dollars at the store!
- Multi-Purpose Glue – You’ll need a glue that can adhere metal to wood for this project.
- Faux Pumpkin Mix – There are a variety of these to fill your box with, I chose a mix of pumpkins and pinecones for ours.
- If you’re using a wine box, slide out the top.
- Paint your box with the white craft paint, allow to dry.
- Grab your galvanized letters, and lay them out exactly how you’d like on the box.
- One by one, begin to glue your letters. When finished, place a large big item (like a book) on top of the letters for a few minutes until they’re set.
- Once your letters are properly adhered, grab your pumpkin mix and begin placing them inside the box.
So cute, right? And it’s so simple to make! I hope you grab the supplies on your next run to the craft store and try making one for your Autumn centerpiece!
Love this post? Pin it for later here:
What an adorable centerpiece!! And so awesome for the non-crafty people (aka people like me). Love it! So happy to be a part of this group 🙂
OH i love that!!!
That is super cute and so versatile. You will love decorating with that for years to come.
I am totally making this Tomorrow! – This is perfect for my table! I love it!
What a great little craft. Simple enough to make in a few hours – my favorite kind of crafts! I do need a centerpiece for my table. Need to pick up some craft supplies!
In my head I’m a crafty person but the truth is that often times when I try projects I’m not successful…but this projects looks like something I could do!!
What a cute craft for fall. I love that this is so simple to make. I would love to try this project.
Fall is my favorite time of year. I can’t think of a single thing I don’t’ like about fall.
What a gorgeous centrepiece. I love rustic pieces, they always look so classic and gorgeous. This is lovely would love it on my table!
This centerpiece is gorgeous and so fall! Love the colors and the vibe of it – and how easy it is to create! All about a good DIY!
I adore the look of this. I love pieces that can be kept out until after Halloween and transition to Thanksgiving. This is gorgeous.
I absolutely LOVE this! And I love that you used the metal letters on the front, it’s so cute!
How fun! This is a great idea and looks like a fun Sunday project for me. Fall is finally here and I am doing some decorating now!
Oh I love everything about fall and this looks like so much fun to create!
I’ve been really into fall decor lately; I could buy everything at Michaels and Home Goods. This project is so great because it allows you to create your own fall decor, which makes me love it even more than anything I could simply buy. Can’t wait to try it out myself.
This is so cute! I love all the colors of fall, and it works perfectly with the rustic feel. Now if I could get my kids to leave it alone…I would definitely do this!
OMGosh, this is just the cutest thing ever! I totally need to make this with my mom when I visit back home next week!
Wow! What a lovely centerpiece! I would like to do it myself, perfect for our dining table!
I love this center piece,,, I feel that I have seen this post before but no I don’t have a comment here. Thanks for sharing..
This is so adorable!! I love this idea! I may have to make one of my own for my office 🙂
That’s such a cute and easy decor for Fall! I would rather DIY decor for each of the seasons because it’s so much more affordable plus it’s fun! Thanks for the instructions and the tutorial!
I really love this centerpiece. I am going to Michaels today to get some crafting things for this week and I may do this. Thanks for sharing and for hosting the awesome giveaway!
This is such an adorable centerpiece. I have been looking for something new for my house. This looks perfect!
How beautiful! Fall is my favorite time of the year to decorate. The centerpiece that you created is something I’d love to incorporate into my fall decor. 🙂
This is so so pretty! I just love the rustic vibe, yet it’s totally chic looking at the same time. Right up my alley!
Such a gorgeous centrepiece, i really want to make this! Seems so simple but effective. Great giveaway, thanks for the chance.