The Kendall Rayburn Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Keep scrolling for our Easter Basket Favorites on Amazon!
Can you BELIEVE Easter is right around the corner? I wanted to create a list of my favorite things to include in Easter baskets for my kiddos, and I had such a blast putting together this list of Easter Basket Favorites on Amazon for you! There are so many adorable items to include in Easter baskets – I had a hard time narrowing it down but was able to choose my top 10 items!
My FAVORITE item from the list below are the Jellycat Bunnies, I think they’re worth every penny and they’re something your child will cherish forever. Our boys love theirs!
Easter Basket Favorites on Amazon:
- Jellycat Bunny – these are an Easter basket essential! We have several of these bunnies around our house because they’re the SOFTEST, cuddliest bunnies, ever! They’re a little bit pricey for a stuffed animal, but they quality can not be beat, and they wash up great!
- Happy Easter Little Critter – We love Little Critter in our house and this book is just a classic to have on hand for Easter! Order it early to read to your kiddos before Easter, or surprise them with it in their Easter basket!
- Crayola Color Bath Drops – My kiddos love bath time, so anything fun they can do in the tub is always a win. These bath drops are great and you can get a lot of uses out of one jar!
- Play Doh Spring Easter Eggs – Play Doh is like magic in our house, it’s something the kids never get tired of playing with. You just can’t go wrong with this classic toy, and the easter egg containers would fit in perfectly in your child’s Easter basket!
- Easter Egg Stampers – These stampers are perfect for Easter crafting! Your kids will love opening up the eggs to discover a special stamp inside!
- Ring ABC’s Flash Cards – These ABC flash cards are just the cutest, right? Perfect to stick in your child’s Easter basket to really practice those letters!
- No-Spill Fubbles – Does your child love bubbles? Who doesn’t, am I right? These Fubbles are a favorite in our house because they’re no-spill! Your kids can play with them independently and have a blast!
- Hatch ‘Em Easter Eggs – These are SO much fun, they’re like little mini science experiments for kids. You simply drop the egg into a jar with water, and watch as the egg cracks and out of it emerges a surprise animal!
- Easter Egg Chalk – Perfect for sidewalk coloring, this easter egg chalk is just fun!
- Wind-Up Hopping Easter Chick & Bunny – These classic wind-up toys are used all year round by our kiddos, we wind them up and have them race, and watch as the hop-hop-hop across the floor! These are just too much fun, and very budget-friendly!
Which of these Easter Basket Favorites on Amazon is YOUR favorite?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: