This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Post Consumer Brands. All opinions are entirely my own.
Hope you’re having a great day! A few months ago we purchased the Nintendo Switch and since then our family game nights just haven’t been the same – they’ve been better! Funny story, when my husband and I first moved in together we had a Nintendo 64 and would play Mario Kart all of the time. It’s such a special memory because it’s a game that we bonded over, and when we found out they had a version for the Nintendo Switch we couldn’t wait to play it with our kiddos!
Our weeks are hectic and busy, so scheduling in family nights is a must for us. After all, your family is why you work so hard – right? So it’s important to schedule in some fun time, too! Today I wanted to share a few of our Family Game Night Must-Haves!
Family Game Night Must-Haves:
- What goes great with game night? Post Cereals! Golden Crisp® is a family favorite because it’s got a satisfyingly sweet crunch and delicious puffed wheat cereal. We love to let the kiddos pick out their favorite cereal, grab a couple of bowls, and enjoy it while we play!
- Cozy blankets are also a must-have for us. There’s nothing better than snuggling up on the sofa with the family for a fun night in!
- You know the Nintendo Switch had to make the list, right? It’s just so much fun to play and our family has really been enjoying it!
- Fun family games! We can’t wait to get our hands on Super Mario Odyssey when it releases on October 27th, we’re counting down the days! Until then, the Nintendo Switch has lots of fun games your family can enjoy while you’re waiting.
- Don’t forget your comfy pajamas! Sweat pants are a must for game night – because what’s better than relaxing comfortably at home with your family?
Post Cereals and Nintendo have teamed up to offer an amazing giveaway, too! All you’ve got to do is find a specially marked Post/Nintendo box in-stores for a limited time (just like the one pictured), find the code inside, and enter it at: https://postsweepstakes.com/NintendoSwitch. You could win 1 of 500 Nintendo Switch Console + New Super Mario Odyssey Video Game Prize Pack! This promotion started on 9/1/2017 and ends 3/31/2018, so you’ve got plenty of time! It’s open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18 years of age or older.
If you haven’t played the Nintendo Switch before, I can tell you that it’s the perfect game system for families! The Nintendo Switch has the power of a home console, but also offers the mobility of a handheld so you can play the games you love at home, or on the go! The system itself comes packaged with the main unit, left and right Joy-con with a Joy-con wrist strap for each. It’s multi-player ready right out of the box, perfect for playing Super Mario Odyssey with your family!
Super Mario Odyssey is a globe-trotting adventure with Mario, and the game will be available on October 27th! It’s a fun 3D adventure where Mario can use his new abilities to collect Moons to power up his airship (the Odyssey) and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s evil wedding plans! The game is packed with all kinds of secret surprises and lots of new moves for Mario including a cap throw, cap jump, and capture! This game is sure to be unlike anything ever seen in a Mario game, and we couldn’t be more excited to play it with our fam!
So what are you waiting for? Your family needs this awesome system for your next game night! I’ll put the giveaway info below just in case you missed it the first time. You just never know if you’ll be a lucky winner – and with 500 Nintendo Switch Consoles to giveaway, you’ve got lots of chances!
Nintendo Switch & Post Cereals Giveaway:
- Win 1 of 500 Nintendo Switch Console + New Super Mario Odyssey Video Game Prize Pack
- Find your code inside your cereal box and enter at: https://postsweepstakes.com/NintendoSwitch
- Promotion starts now and ends 3/31/2018.
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18 years of age or older.
What are YOUR family game night must-haves?
Don’t forget to enter the amazing giveaway from our friends at Post Consumer Brands!
Love this post? Pin it for later here: