This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #HuggiesSlipOn #pmedia https://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO
Hello everyone! Today we’re talking diapers!
And let me tell you – I know my way around a diaper. In fact, I’m extremely particular as far as what diapers I put my little man in. The key for me is absorbency, which is really – really difficult to find! It seems as if Wyatt does not ever stop moving! He is constantly going up and down the stairs, climbing on and off of everything, and jumping up and down. Believe me, we’ve put these diapers to the ultimate test – and they’ve passed with flying colors. I am so excited to share them with you!
Some things I really like about these Huggies Diapers:
- The Fit – they fit Wyatt perfectly! Not too baggy but snug and comfortable.
- The Stretchy Sides – I love that when Wyatt moves, his diaper moves with him!
- Easy On & Off – You simply slip the diaper on, and slip it off! It’s so simple!
- Trusted Leak Protection – NO LEAKS!
- Softness/Thickness – these diapers are thicker than anything we’ve tried before and they are SUPER soft. With Wyatt’s sensitive skin this is a win/win for us!
- Price – They’re extremely affordable! Especially when paired with a coupon!
- The Designs – Tigger completely won Wyatt and I over. What little one doesn’t LOVE Winnie the Pooh characters?!
I am just beyond impressed with these diapers! We put them up to pretty much every test – climbing, jumping, running, and lots of bouncing. And they held up – with NO leaks. And for us that is huge!
..And because we’re all about sharing the love..
a Rafflecopter giveaway