Disclosure: A huge thanks to LUSH Cosmetics for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Hello friends, happy Saturdayyyyy!
Today I have the pleasure of talking about one of my favorite things – bath products! I am so obsessed with soaking in the tub it’s not even funny. And LUSH is just my absolute favorite place to go and treat myself! Today we will be taking a quick peek at the You’re a Star Gift from LUSH. So, let’s not waste any time – let’s open it!
Isn’t packaging gorgeous? I love the white box with gold stars – and that bow? Oh. my. goodness. Wyatt loved the box too – he actually has it in his playroom right now and uses it to store his small cars! Talk about a good re-purposing! 🙂
Inside the gift:
- Dreamtime Bath Melt – Lavender and Jasmine melt that creates the perfect bath for night-time. I used half of this little bar and the whole tub was just heavenly. This is one of my favorites from LUSH. The oils in the bar melt into the water and make your skin so incredibly smooth. I love it – it’s a must-have to melt worries away!
- Silky Underwear Dusting Powder – Okay, this stuff really just blew me out of the water. It was my first time trying it – and now I can’t imagine not having it. It’s a jasmine-scented powder that smells almost sweet like sugar but it’s somehow musky at the same time. I applied it using a big fluffy brush and dusted it over my arms and chest and the scent stuck all day. This will come in SO handy in the summer when I’m sweating like a beast and in need a little refreshing during the day!
- Therapy Bar – This Organic Neroli and Lavender bar also contains cocoa butter. So it’s perfectly scented for a relaxing massage and will make your skin incredibly smooth. I just love using this on my feet and dry spots (ankles, knees, elbows).
- Dream Cream Body Cream – Gentle cream for troubled skin. This was another first for me – and I can’t believe I hadn’t tried it sooner. It contains oat milk, lavender, and chamomile which makes it the perfect cream to apply before tucking yourself in for the night. I just can’t get enough of the smell and it pairs perfectly with the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder.
- Geo Phyzz Bath Bomb – Have achy muscles? Get this guy immediately. It may look a bit smaller than the other bath bombs, but it packs a big punch. It contains Hawaiian sea salt that is coated in volcanic clay. The point of this is to provide relief from achy muscles! It’s got a woodsy smell that reminds me of walking in the forest. Soaking in the bath with the Geo Phyzz was just so relaxing!
- Aqua Mariablis Body Butter – Ground almond shells and cocoa butter make this bar the perfect shower companion because it scrubs and moisturizes at the same time. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and not greasy and the smell is light but very sweet. I absolutely love almonds so this was right up my alley. I have very dry skin on my legs and this bar really helps to buff, smooth, and soften them so they feel silky!
- Blackberry Bath Bomb – One word, cool. Not only is the color a beautiful cornflower blue but also, there is a message inside! I won’t spoil it – you’ll have to see for yourself! It’s got a lovely fruity smell that will keep you and your whole bathroom smelling sweet. The water turns a gorgeous purple and smells just like it’s named – blueberry-licious! 🙂
- Ceridwyn’s Cauldron Bath Melt – MY FAVORITE LUSH PRODUCT EVER. I’m not using caps because I’m yelling – I’m using caps because I am EXCITED. This was my first time trying the Ceridwyn’s Cauldron Bath Melt and it won’t be my last – in fact, I have it on my agenda to pick up another one soon! Like I mentioned before, I have dry skin on my legs. I popped this in the tub and it was transformed into an oat-smelling paradise. It was so soothing and I loved that after it had dissolved there was still the bag with oats in it to use as a scrub. I love 2-in-1 products! Using the bag to scrub was probably the best part – the ingredients were so concentrated and it really made my legs feel refreshed and calmed my irritated skin. I just can’t say enough good things about it!
So, what do you think? Pretty cool set, right?!
Out of everything in the You’re a Star Gift, what would you most like to try?