Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TreatThePups #CollectiveBias
Today I am VERY excited to share some fun Valentine’s Day treats for the special pup in your life! It’s no secret that I’m completely obsessed with my pup, Emma. So I wanted to do something special for her this year! I found all of the supplies at my local Walmart and got to work. I wanted to create something I knew she’d like, so I chose to work with the large Milk-Bones, she loves ’em! I also knew that I wanted to do something frozen because doggy ice cream is her favorite. SO I combined the two and made a delicious ice-cream dipped dog bone with doggy sprinkles!
I am just so excited to share this recipe with you! So, let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
(1) 32 oz. container of All-Natural Plain Yogurt
(1) cup of All-Natural Peanut Butter
(2) ripe bananas
(8) Milk Bone Dog Treats, size large
All-Natural sprinkles for dogs (optional)
1) Combine all ingredients into blender, blend until smooth.
2) Line baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
3) Using Large Milk-Bones, dip half of the bone into the mixture and lay flat on pan.
4) When finished, sprinkle with doggy sprinkles (optional)
5) Place whole pan in freezer for 1 hour to freeze – then, enjoy!
Don’t they look delicious? I mean, for your dog?! I absolutely loved how they turned out!
I can’t wait for you to try these for your pup, they will absolutely LOVE them! For Valentines Day, Emma is getting a big batch of these treats, some Pup-Peroni, and a sweet pink stuffed lamb from the boys! It is going to be one special day for our little pup! We just couldn’t love her more and we’re excited to show her how much we care with a cute personalized gift!
And, of course – I let her “taste test” one of the bones to make sure they were good 😉
If you want to pick up supplies to make these for your pup – just make sure to stop by Walmart. The Milkbones are in the dog treats aisle!
Happy Valentines Day, everyone!
Now get out there and start on your gift for your pup!