Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Hello, friends! Happy Thursday!
Today I’m hopping on to share some additional information about the Best Buy Education Technology that is available for schools, teachers, and more! I am a firm believer in using technology to help our children learn, using the iPad with Wyatt’s education plan has sparked something incredible in him! He absolutely loves not only using his iPad, but also applying what he is learning in the classroom environment! He is a complete visual learner like his momma, and having the right technology for us is a key component in our education plan.
What you might not know about Best Buy Education:
- Best Buy provides technology help to k-12 schools all across the country.
- Best Buy wants to help other schools, classrooms, and teachers get the knowledge they need to launch their own tech-friendly learning environments.
- Best Buy Education can provide the advice, devices, service and support schools need to succeed!
- A dedicated Education Account Manager is available to chat with you about any questions you might have.
- Get the latest devices when you partner with Best Buy Education.
- Professionals are standing by to provide end-to-end education solutions.
- From pre-sales engineering to post-sales support and training, Best Buy Education professionals can help you manage your technology and will also help to keep your devices protected.
If you are attending ISTE Conference and Expo on June 28 – July 1, Best Buy Education will be in booth #2262. Make sure you come by and check out the daily demonstrations being held throughout the conference.