Disclosure: The following post was sponsored by Shop at Home.
Hope you’re having a wonderful day! Can you believe it’s almost time to send those kiddos back to school? We’re busy prepping for Wyatt to start a new preschool program at a new school this year! SO many changes ahead! And since he is growing like crazy, we’re looking for the best deals for back to school clothing!
Belk is a store that pretty much has it all, so I started there. Oh, and if you don’t already have a Shopathome.com account to earn $$ back on your online purchases – you need one! Every little bit helps, right? Right now through Shopathome.com you can get 6% back from Belk, PLUS there are some awesome coupons as well!
Check out some of the deals I scored:
- Benrus Bulldog Backpack – Navy Stripe (originally $40) now $29.99
- Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Brooklyn Bombers Baseball Jacket Boys 4-7
- Thomas Blue Engine Rain Boot
- Fit & Fresh Leak Proof Lunch Container Set (originally $22.00) now $10.99
- OshKosh B’gosh® Medium Wash Straight Fit Jean Toddler Boys (originally $30.00) now $18.00
- OshKosh B’gosh® Logo Hoodie Toddler Boys (originally $32.00) now $19.20
I’m also loving this OshKosh B’gosh® Long Sleeve Tunic and this Carter’s® Long Sleeve Chambray Shirt for girls, both on sale!
And, don’t forget – when you shop through Shopathome.com you’ll get 6% back! Plus I found an awesome coupon for $20 off $100 and free shipping on $100+ purchases at Belk! You can check out all of the available Belk coupons HERE.