Disclosure: I am a member of the #TotalWirelessTeam, this is a sponsored post written by myself, all thoughts and opinions (and love for this new device) are completely my own.
Hi there friends! Hope you’re having a wonderful Wednesday!
I JUST switched over to Total Wireless within the last month and wanted to share my experience with you. It is SO simple to set-up your phone, so simple to sign-up, and SO worth it as far as savings goes! I wanted to share the amazing plans they have available and really document my whole experience with Total Wireless, I’ll be partnering with them for the duration of 2015 – so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more blog posts!
Why it’s great:
- Never pay for more than you need.
- On America’s largest and most reliable network.
- No contracts, no credit checks.
- Available at Walmart, can be found at over 3,000 participating locations.
- $25 Plan o Includes unlimited talk and text per 30-day cycle
- $35 Hero Plano Includes unlimited talk and text plus 2.5 GB of data per 30-day cycle
- $60 2-Line Monthly Plan o Includes unlimited talk, text and 5.0 GB of data for two lines per 30-day cycle
- Add-0n Carryover® Datao Add 1.5 GB of shared data to your plan at any time for $10, unused carryover data does not expire with active service
- Bring-Your-Own Phone Plan (BYOP)Keep your phone and ditch the hassle when you bring your compatible phone to Total Wireless for a no-worry 30-day plan.
Setting it Up:
- Choose a plan.
- Choose a phone (you can even use your old one if it’s compatible!)
- Receive your network activation card and service plan card, you’re ready to activate your phone!
- Activate it online, or call 1-866-663-3633 , you’ll even be given the option to use your original phone number!
See, easy-peasy. I chose the Samsung Galaxy S 111 – isn’t it cute! I love the sleek look and large screen!
Do you think YOU could save by using Total Wireless?
Which phone would YOU pick?